Change of Details for a Worcestershire Concessionary Bus Pass

In order to change the details on your Worcestershire Concessionary Bus Pass, you will need to supply supporting evidence as detailed below:
Depending on which details you want to change, you will need to supply the following
  • Change of Name - Proof of your name change (e.g. copy of your marriage certificate/deed poll certificate)
  • Change of Address - Proof of your residency (e.g. copy of your council tax statement)
During the application process, there will be an option to upload the documents requested. If you are unable to do this and will be supplying the documents by post, please do not send original documents. An address will be provided on application submission.
Please read the above and tick the confirmation box below when you are ready to continue