Report Traffic Light Issue

If your report relates to a risk to life, requiring immediate attention please contact West Mercia Police on 999
Visual impairment or other disability?
If you have a visual impairment or other disability issue that prevents you from using an online map, please continue to report the issue here
How we use your details
Please note that your data may be shared with third parties in order to resolve your enquiry. For more information about what we do with personal data please view our Privacy Notice (opens in new window)
Permanent or Temporary Traffic Lights
Please Note, you can use this form to report issues with:
  • Permanent and temporary traffic lights
  • Lights at light controlled pedestrian crossings, such as Pelican, Puffin and Toucan crossings. These are the lights where a pedestrian or cyclist pushes a button to indicate that they wish to cross.
Please do NOT use this form to report issues at zebra crossings, as these are not signal controlled crossings. Problems with lights at zebra crossings can be reported at the Report a Street Lighting Issue web page