Report a Street Lighting Issue

If your report relates to a risk to life, requiring immediate attention please contact West Mercia Police on 999
Visual impairment or other disability?
If you have a visual impairment or other disability issue that prevents you from using an online map, pleaseĀ continue to report the issue here
How we use your details
Please note that your data may be shared with third parties in order to resolve your enquiry. For more information about what we do with personal data please view our Privacy Notice (opens in new window)
Street Lighting is classed as:  Street lamps or lamp Columns, illuminated traffic signs, illuminated bollards, school flashing signs, illuminated lights at zebra crossings and electrical feeder boxes supplying any of these. Please note this does NOT include bus shelters or reflective bollards. 
Type of Issue